Friday 24 April 2015

I'm getting me a toy

I've been single for less than a month! I'm shocked, it feels like forever, but maybe there are other contributors to this feeling? like lack of sex? I'm horny dammit! very horny I'm this close to going to the washrooms and carrying a dick shaped anything there.

Before you judge me, it has been really long for me and my body is in a rage. First it's because before Ben and I broke up, we had stayed for like a month without doing the thingy (damn man was getting it from a wife while I was being so faithful).  I also wronged my body in one more area, the weekend when my friend had a wedding, I stopped my p's from f'ng, using some pills, and now I have been spotting for the last more than a week and nothing is forthcoming. So I'm wondering, am I supposed to be craving or f'ng?

The frustrating bit is I do not do random shags, for some weird reason the thought creeps me out. So it's either I am dating or I'm seriously feeling this guy and really want to date him, else I go without, and clearly given I'm not in any of the above situations, going without is the only option.

But now, before I log off and concentrate on the tingly very exciting horny feeling down there, I need a solution, and I do not have one for any foreseeable future. So, I think I'm getting me a dildo, infact, I'm getting it today and I am going nowhere tomorrow, we are going to have a good field day tomorrow in the house, I'm all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment