Saturday 12 October 2013

So Tired!

Have u ever been in a situation where you want so much to move on but no opportunity presents itself? Well, I'm in such a situation. I feel yoked and burdened by this relationship. Not always I must admit but it happens so damn frequently. I'm sure that all I need is one hot guy, not even the one meant for me, but one hot enaf to distract my thoughts and emotions. Once I take that step, I am sure to never look back. Problem is since this one happened, all others seem to have vanished. Either we do not walk the same paths or I have lost sight for anyone else. Whichever it is, I admit I need help, I'm begging for help to get past this one. I'm so tired of these deeply emotional dissapointments, so tired I wish I can kill my emotional nerve...someone please

No comments:

Post a Comment