Tuesday 1 October 2013

Ben, oh Ben

As I write this, I’m watching two monkeys, likely male and female doing only what I can call a dutiful but most tantalizing, romantic ritual behind the office building. If I knew working from outside would always accord me such glorious moments, thoughts and sights, I would come out here more often. Let me describe this. There are 3 monkeys, 2  grown and a kid monkey. One of the grown monkeys came and took a seat just near my feet, the other one rushed somewhere and came back with the said kid monkey. On arrival, they two new entrants started chasing a cat around, the smaller one continuing with the chase as the bigger one came to sit next to his partner near my feet. I think the bigger one kinda got bored, because he started to move away. The she immediately jumped up and moved out of the way, after which, when he passed, she slowly but softly touched him from behind. The touch was effective, he stood still, and then she started the said ritual. She was I think searching for tududus, starting with the anal area, carefully and softly parting his fur and slowly biting whatever tududus she found away. She slowly headed to the abdomen, at which he sat and allowed her to, lifting each arm as required when she got to that area. She did his back, just as meticulously as other areas, then he got into an upright position and she did his feet, then went back to where she started, the anal area. I have never seen such soft, tender care before. I could not help the fantasies, with the one man I have fantasized with for the last 8 months. I thought of him and my love flowed to him (wherever you are Ben, love is flowing).  I keep wondering, if I had an opportunity, would I be capable of dispensing such tender love? Would he still at my touch the way that this he monkey did? Would he let me tenderly care for him, giving me way whenever I needed to? Ben, my dear Ben, I don’t know what is in store for us, if anything at all, but just know that there is nothing I wish more than to love you so right now. Meanwhile, I can’t have enough of you in my fantasies, keep there and stay safe for me love. Much love.

2 comments:

  1. You are losing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I suspect I am, your voicing it is a confirmation.

    ReplyDelete