Friday 7 June 2013

Of Cunnilingus

The reason why I've never had a cunnilingus in my 28 years beats me. There's one thing I know though, if I ever let a man down there, then I must hate that man, or something close. I'm not hating on the act, infact I hear it works miracles and is a show of how much a man loves you. But my mind has this ability to conjure up very ugly images, especially of anything that goes into my mouth, hence anyone else's mouth. But you kids go ahead and have some fun, it's been something like a month since I got any action.

You might wonder on what has happened to the mourning damsel, with all her love woes. Well, I think I'm feeling better, my spirits are definitely soaring. This after I have had a couple of drinks, which (un)fortunately are not juices. Or so I would like to convince my Novida drinking ass.

Happy Friday dears. I do hope one of you will wave as they pass by. It definitely will make my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment