Sunday 9 June 2013

after the denial comes the rant

I am annoyed, I am so mad I can't see straight. This weekend has been a long one, I have this headache that hits right between your eyes, you can barely open them. Reason, another passing frenzy that I was ill advised to take seriously. So I'll say this for the benefit of anyone who's harboring some hope or something.

 I'm a freaking twisted individual, I have more shit than any normal girl out there. I talk a lot, but if you decide to make a stop in my life, then u should be able to differentiate between when I'm serious and when I'm talking just because I can, and because talking is my hobby. Just because I'll update stuff about marriage doesn't mean I'm looking for your cheap ass to marry me. Also, just because I commented on your piece about marriage doesn't mean I'm sending indirect messages. That is in fact, just me writing. In fact, if that piece was written by another person, even a perfectly real woman, I would have commented in the same exact manner, actually, I would have still commented the same thing even if I was happily married, simply because it's a beautiful piece, and I appreciate anything well written, and if I have some opinion, no matter how silly, I'll put it there. What u did instead is read too much where there was nothing to read. That comment was in fact just that, a comment. Now, I could not give a shit right now if you know this or not, in fact, this is for the rest of the 'man' species out there. I am the simplest that you will ever come across. I do not beat around the bush, I say it as it is. I want your ass to marry me, I say the shit as it is, in fact this for you, I remember writing to you a detailed application letter about the same. Why on Earth would you feel the need to later suspect that I was talking indirectly to you? One would be tempted to think that you took your time to know something about me. My point, I am a direct person, I do not know how to beat around the bush, I do not know how to pretend or send indirect messages and that applies to being hard to get too. I don't know how to do any of that shit. I like you, I want to give it to you, I do that without reservations. But that, and get this right, does not mean I am generous everywhere. In fact if I don't like you, I do the exact opposite, the reverse extreme. I get mean with even my conversation. Unless of course, you r open to just be my friend with nothing else in return, in which case then, you are very welcome sir, I will make your life interesting.

 This is what I am saying, I am that twisted and screwed up, I have more shit than... who has the most shit? You I guess?! When you come into my life, be ready and willing to go through the muddle. Otherwise keep your small cowardly ass away from me. When I say willing, I mean all the way. Not giving up halfway you shameless coward. On the upside though, all the shit you go through will get u equivalent benefits. If you are half bright, you can appropriately apply the theory that 'any action will always have an equal and opposite reaction' in all areas of life. For this case, if you get a mild and meek woman, don't expect her to turn into a wild cat, or your house to be filled with fun. If you are looking to get married and have kids, that one is for you. Don't come near me though, I am nothing that. Back to my point, in the same way I am screwed up like that, the reaction is of the same magnitude. I am strong and resilient, and you will come to appreciate it with time. I'll treat you like a king and rub your feet. I'm reliable, if something ever happened to you, God forbid, I'll stick around, clean you, hug you, till the end. We'll argue and fight, but I'll be the first to admit when I am on the wrong and apologize. I'll inspire you and be a fall back for you. I'll encourage you with your most stupid ideas and be there to help you flight them. I'll complain on your stupid behaviors but will still pick your socks from the door, flush the loo, open up for you at 3 am and warm your food. (Yes, you will miss on the other benefits but when you are good, we'll compensate for your loss nights). Anyone who messes with you will be my enemy, and if you ever go down, I'll go down with you. You will know of all my bank accounts and what is in them. We'll plan for our future with all that is ours. You do not have to worry about me emptying our joint bank account or cleaning our house and escaping with the stuff, you do not have to worry about us breaking up or me cheating, all that because, by the time it comes to that, I will have told you openly when you are being an idiot and will take it positively when you do the same. Our boy child will look exactly like you and will carry your legacy to the end. Our gal child will look like me and will give you sleepless nights, with that, I won't help. Most of all, I'll sit and listen to you, I'll know whats important to you and how to respect it. In this though, I'm not entirely blameless. I admit, in the last one month, I didn't listen as I should and did not ask the necessary questions. For that I'm so sorry, if it will make you feel better, there's not a day I didn't think of how to correct our lil problem. It really wasn't a big problem, and I am positively convinced that had u stuck around much longer, we would have solved it. But you chose to give up on us, I wish you the best out there.

There's a place that I know

It's not pretty there and few have ever gone
If I show it to you now
Will it make you run away?
Or will you stay
Even if it hurts
Even if I try to push you out
Will you return?
And remind me who I really am
Please remind me who I really am

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?


Like a diamond

From black dust
It's hard to know
What can become
If you give up
So don't give up on me
Please remind me who I really am

Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

No comments:

Post a Comment