Tuesday 25 June 2013

Nonsense

Hello ladies and gentlemen, he is back! The man is back and I am only too happy to have him back. This is not going to be smooth for him though, he has to prove that he's worth all this. I have missed you guys, a lot. I realize that it has been very long since I told you a tale, and today, I plan to tell you about my lying prowess or lack of it.

Now, something happens when I lie, I lose my appetite, feel like peeing all the time, am very anxious, can't form proper sentences, and after all the discomfort, I am yet to get away with a single stupid lie! yes, I am that terrible at it.

The last time I tried lying was like 2 months ago. I lied to my then (and my current) boyfriend that I was going to pick my aunt up from the airport. All this, I did with the intention of going for another date with a jungu. Now, I am not a gold digger, infact, far from it. I would like to learn that art though, how better can life be! Anyway, to cut the long story short, the jungu happened to be my boyfriend with his one of his alias accounts. What followed, please don't ask. Just know that, I am grateful that is past and I am never going to lie to him again.

That said, I lied again today. Some company gadget was lost, and I was saving my ass, but most importantly saving the ass of a field executive. So today, I am sure you can tell how my day has been. I will update you on the outcome.

Meanwhile, I am in love front, back and side, but there is no way I am letting me go this time! I'm putting breaks to my heart this time. Thank you for listening to my nonsense, I really had nothing to tell  you today. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment