Wednesday 5 June 2013

Because I don't know where to start

As a beginner, I'm pretty much lost on how to make the blog pretty, post my profile pic, which blogs to list as following, where to start with my tales, as I have so many... Besides that, I feel elated to have started something new in my life. This will not only serve as a place to practice my writing, but a place to rant every so often, to pile my bile, to tell my tales and share my secrets, na kadhalika. Just to warn you, I am an amateur, have never written much in my life, so if you come across this site, do not expect much, (soorrryyyy), but I promise to give my best and to take your criticism in a good way. I trully  hope not to scare or bore you away. Welcome, Karibu, Machiegni..... I'll add more here, given as how my country is blessed to have around 42 tribes (hence languages) if only it will make you come again.

I feel like I should put something here to entertain you for the next like 12 hours, which is most likely the long it will take me to come up with my first post. So enjoy the few updates I've sourced from another area, don't worry, it still makes my original writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment