Wednesday 1 July 2015

As it is now

I am here by chance, my house which is no longer a home. There is a time this place used to be a place of consolation, to strip naked, expose my maximum, even stretch my legs out for better sight, while hiding my head in the clouds. Nowadays, it's a place I just stumble upon.

I've been looking at my latest posts (latest means this year's), and they are badly written and full of rubbish, yes, they are true, my true life experiences, but rubbish in that they reduce me to a bitch without a life other than that of another human being. No wonder this house has become a ghostly and repelling place...

So, my tale for today is... no tale. I have nothing to tell you because there really is nothing. I'm just happy to be patient because, well, if I'm not what happens? life the way I would have wanted it? I'm trying to be appreciative, I'm trying to have fun and spend quality time with friends, most of who I have recently met, - I have to admit, this has been the height of it, I might have also stolen something forbidden, don't push your imagination too far however.

I'm trying to not let my thoughts go into finances either, coz that arena is a slow one damnit! and last but not least, most important of all actually: I'm learning to pray! One step at a time. I started with appreciating, giving thanks, praising and glorifying God. I'm slowly working on resting my entire faith on Him who can only give me the best, my heavenly Father.

ps: I am curious about prayer and faith. We all know that gayism is unholy and unacceptable if you have any hopes of entering the holy gates one day. But I have a lesbian friend who not only believes and prays constantly, but is also saved and says so. She got divorced because apparently she cannot stand men. For a year, she'd been looking for a female lover, a serious one, with marriage intentions. Now not only is she living her prayers but she's living them in SA with a wonderful lady who adores her and spoils her. (She's originally Kenyan, Kisii tribe but born and brought up in Tanzania). Question is, can you pray to be granted a sin and get it? or did that happen out of sheer luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment