Friday 6 June 2014

Happy is Unpopular

I'm trying to figure out how to start this, greetings are good, enquiring about you is good, but 'hello ladies and gentlemen' does sound old and stale, right? right. So well, you must be well to be here so lets get the hell on.

Anyway, now that greetings are over and done with, I sincerely feel guilty for being away despite the fact that I'm always alone in here (sarcastic giggle). So anyway, I've been trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me, why of all places I can miss the disqus world! Thats right! The disquss is more important than this house here, atleast it's not empty. But I figured out what is wrong, and while I wont give you anything important today, I will tell you what keeps me away from this blog. 2 things:
1. I'm single / I've been ditched  / I have ditched (smiles wryly to herself, some men can never be ditched, how now?) / there is another man in my life who is not this man
2. My relationship is NOT unhappy / my relationship is going well / I'm getting enough sex (or not, but I am getting good sex no matther how rare) / The sex is terrible because well, it is not by this man

The last options for each of these reasons is a good enough way of telling you that if this man is not the man in my life, then there is no ladybird, no blog, no.... simply nothing worth it except my other compulsory earthly duties. Thankfully though, since I started posting....whatever it is that I post, the man was, the man is and hopefully, the man will always be forever and ever till eternity or rather till the mortal part of us gets in the way. Somebody say Amen, that was a genuine prayer!

Anyhow, given the two situations described above herein, (hehe, good language girl), I'm in the situation described in number two, that is, I am happy. Yes dears, I am so happy, please don't take it away from me. As usual, its about my relationship because there is not much of my other life that is exciting enough for you creatures from another mother planet. So yes, Ben is there, Ben is so there, Ben still has the looks of a greek god, but now he has a bonus golden heart, Ben is still giving me great sex, occasional as it is, Ben is oh so great and yes, I admit, the thought of him just made me oh so horny! damn!. Do you think the obsession is back? I would rather not, that thingy makes me bitchy, it isn't healthy!

Anyway guys, I love Ben, Ladybird loves Ben, Ladybirds heart is molten (who cares if that's bad english?) and because of all this, she has nothing to write and not time to write it because, where will she get the time off from ogling the newly installed wall paper on her phone? Oh holy mother of all handsome men, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment