Sunday 17 August 2014

The self acclaimed bitch

I just have to tell you about this bitch! Otherwise I will not have done this blog any justice by keeping a classic episode to myself.

I met this bitch on the webs, facebook to be very specific. I have no idea how she ended there, one of those times I get annoyed by so many pending requests and just confirm them all. She claims to be my former school mate, possibly is, I was an arrogant bitch in school, too much into my own, could not be bothered to know bitches who were not worth it, men too. And the bitch clearly wasn't!

What more, she’s a freaking lesbian! That’s right! Bitch's a freaking pussy eating ogress. Not that I have any issues with a bitch turned lesbian, but this I do, and any other self made lesbian who still revels in having classic dick, not withstanding if it’s a friend’s man. How is this bitch a lesbian? She should be kicked out of the fucking club. Bitch only calls herself lesbian coz she’s not worth salt and could never earn herself a respectable dick. Bitch bitch bitch!

Anyway, to the story. This bitch chats me up, leads me to agree to go down coast where she lives with my man for a threesome. (yes, I can be that stupid). We plan it up, all coz I want to spice things up for my man, I mean, if I believe the kind of lies I get from this dude, then mine is the only pussy he has had for the last one and half years. In that case, what’s wrong with wanting to get him some little extra excitement, me too in the process? I’m not complaining about our sex life, shit! This guy in me is like an Israelite bomb going off! All I’m saying is, which Israeli scientist wont like to make the bomb bigger and better? I liked the idea of adding spice into our somesome, I was going for it.  So I make the mistake of giving my tiger her number, all forgetting how fast he takes to such things. He talks to her ASAP, and because she’s a freaking man bitch in disguise, she cannot control her juices, she cannot even give me enough time to plan for the trip.

Something happens, my man has to go down to coast urgently this weekend! You know the problem I have with writing my episodes in this blog? I keep identifying loop holes as I write, like the sudden urgent need by this guy to go to coast! Loopholes I could do without right now.

So, for some reason, I ask this bitch to be his company (I agreed I am stupid). In my defense, she was a lesbian last time I checked, and she only does men once or twice a year only when there’s something interesting to come out of it, e.g. if its in a threesome. Kuuumbe! All of a sudden, the bitch takes a morality high road with me, eti for a couple headed for marriage, suggesting a threesome to my man is a no no! apparently he will lose respect for me! YEES! That coming from a bitch who does bitches!

On the other hand, I had just talked to this dude and suggested he let her show him some nice joints and such. Do you know what he said? He asked if I am sure! Apparently, he claims they might get drunk and things might happen! Do people in this planet ever have any sort of self control anymore? Why do you need to blame alcohol for some freaking shitty actions?

And then the bitch goes on to threaten me that she's going to screw him! like the man has no say in it!. I'm hoping he does...

Aaarrrggghhh! I’m so angry I could snap someone’s neck.

On second thought, why the hell do I care? Fuck the fuckers, fuck the self acclaimed bitches, fuck those who blame booze for their stupid actions!


Oh, fuck trying too much; I’m so tired of this shit. I remain me, the bitch who loves her sex missionary style (because she can hug, kiss her man and revel in his sweaty sexy chest hair) and any other position that will ensure full body touch and a maximum penetration of her mans dick into her pussy! Take that and eat it, fuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment