Monday 16 September 2013

I almost settled



Five days ago on Thursday 12th, I wrote up something for the house, but did not get a chance to put it up. In the following 2 days, something happened, and then another, and now, I am a hundred percent sure that I do not share the same sentiments. All the same, given that the feelings of that day were documented, and the fact that there has been little to no presence around here lately, I will still put this up for you my lovelies to read more about this lady’s life. Here we go.

I am in a hurricane situation, only this time it involves emotions or lack of them. Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you can send a line or two on my behalf that I make a wise decision, because if I don’t this time round, I will never trust me with any other decisions. Not that there is much of that trust left anyway. 

Remember I told you that I met someone? Well, turns out that he is no time waster. He is sure he has found whatever it is he has been looking for in this lady of the birds. Problem is, I am the one person who is into looks, and while my 2 friends who have met him think he is a looker, I do not share the same sentiments. He has a superb body, granted, but I need some more time to picture his face on a baby, or to imagine that face while having an orgasm! There, I said it! Don’t get me wrong, he is very handsome, quite handsome anyway. In fact, the problem is all mine, I have a weakness for faces that can be directly transferred to a baby and still look in place. Like that Wyane Wade dude. Man, isn’t that the perfect creature. Besides, this new guy in my life is very respectful and thoughtful. And after that monologue, I think I just convinced myself to say yes, because that’s what this dilemma is all about. The guy is set to propose today in the evening, that I be his soul mate.

See the problem I have, especially if the guy does not make my insides turn is, I have a phobia for future regrets. What if finally I cant just gather up enough courage to sleep with this guy? Not that I need to now, given that I’m not easy to get and all that what not crap, but I figure in marriage, there is nothing much one can do about it, right? Now I know why married women have headaches. Given my dating life before and the people  / person I  have engaged with (You know that type you see - make that think about - and your juices start flowing, and not kidogo juices for that matter), I have never understood why one would have to take up that headache line. Now not only do I understand, it seems I might borrow it sometimes if I decide to go this way.

Now that is told, have I told you about a hot dude in the office? And these days I am positively convinced that actually I convince myself that the men I find hot are hot. To explain that sentence with an example, this hot dude at work was one of the first people I met in the company. I actually talked to him on the interview day and I didn’t notice this heat. A week after I joined, I still had not seen much about it. Now it’s a month plus and I think he is one of the hottest creatures walking on lady Earth. overnight transformations on my quality of vision? I don't think so, I just think my mind sometimes can use mycreativity in the wrong ways.

I also need to talk to you about this name Gabriella, and why I am calling my (future) baby girl that.

Ok guys, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment