Friday 22 November 2013

The lies that doctors tell...

The lies that doctors tell... And the suffering we undergo just because we believe them and can't be bothered to wake up from our blissful ignorance. Does that sound angry and bitter? Coz I am! That is after being reliably informed that the doc's advice to abandon my oh so comfortable tampons 4 years ago because apparently it would mess up my newly inserted coil and shorten it's life span inside me was a complete sham! Yes guys, I have been following the idiot's lie to the book for four freaking years and wearing messy uncomfortable pads. I'm sure he had a good laugh, and I hope his teeth fell out in the process! had I not opened up to a group of lady colleagues during dinner(because I had to go change n they were curious, not because we were discussing periods), I would probably wear them for the rest of my life! That reminds me of another saddist in the name of a doctor who predicted that I would never have a child, simply because I had issues of irregular and heavy periods. The shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment