Tuesday 31 December 2013

The 2013 that was

Hello dears, I have been thinking on how to go about a goodbye 2013 and welcome 2014 and I thought of no better way than to reminisce on the greatness of 2013 and leave 2014 to have it's way. I cannot account for everything that came to pass in 2013 but my biggest blessings are as follows:

In January, I celebrated 28 years of being alive and well and capable
In Feb, I met a man of my dreams. He who has changed my life in more ways than one
In march, 3rd march to be precise, I created a day to be celebrated as an anniversary, for a lot of things which happened on the same day for the first time. I also cast my presidential vote and the guy lost
In April, I learnt new words, new songs and better ways to have my way on the internet
In may, I reclined an offer for extended contract with a 'blue chip' company
In June, I created this wonderful blog (it is to me) where I get to unload once in while. 38 posts later and no regrets.
In July, I quit my job
In August, I tried writing, tried is the word
In September, I got another job, then another
In October, I had a plan, and the plan started to take effect... I also had a nephew and very sadly, I lost my beloved uncle
In November and December, things took more momentum and blessings continued flowing. More nephews and a happier life.

I promise to document the greatest happenings for each month in 2014.

Celebrate and enjoy the year that is. Happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment