Sunday 5 January 2014

Sometimes we gotta ask…

After being with someone for a long time, you realize that this person has something that you really love, or knows you so well to know what it is that makes you happiest or makes you saddest, or they give you something in a way that you’ve never been given before and is unlikely that you will ever be. But while this person has the capability to make you glow, they are also the reason for your saddest and lowest moments. They know where you hurt most and they hit you hard at that spot without apology. They know your weakest point and they shamelessly exploit it without the slightest twinge of guilt. Sometimes you gotta ask: Should there be a balance to this? Need you wipe out the glow you've put on someone’s face by doing the most hurting things to them? If you truly love someone, shouldn't the glow you put on them be there most of the time and the sadness be there only in unavoidable circumstances and not intentionally? Am I wrong to say that if you love me, then you need not tell me because I feel it? Need I tell you that if one keeps asking if you love them, it’s because they don’t feel like you do anymore? Do you know that if the feeling of love is slipping away, then it becomes hard for someone to remain their natural self around you, which in turn kills normal conversation between you? Instead they are afraid of saying or doing anything wrong to draw you further apart? Need I tell you how negatively this impacts on the quality of time you spend together?

Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for being away for long without prior warning and at the same time, I beg to be allowed some time off. I have been away and need to be away because everything I feel like talking about is centered on my emotions, and if I decide to keep you updated on that, then the only way to do it is by posting huge teardrop on this page. Granted, I feel most special when seated next to him or across him. I get lost and forget all that’s around me when in his arms. I glow and have good times when I speak to him on phone. I wish time would stand still whenever we are making love. Question is, how often do I get to do this? How much do I have to beg before any of this happens? How many missed calls do I have to make before finally one of them gets picked up? How many times do I have to be stood up on dates before finally one of them materializes? That, ladies and gentlemen, is my teardrop. I beg to be excused.


PS: I have a question I need to pose to the gentlemen who come about this page. When you date a lady, and say as you are most tempted to see everything beautiful, you see this other lady who makes you drop off lady number 1 like hot iron. A week later, you realize you have made a major mistake and want  lady number 1 back, but she’s too fine to allow your greedy ass back in her life. 2 years down the line and you are still pursuing the same lady! Can someone please explain to me the psychology behind that? We’ve already established that you do have an eye for female beauty, and 2 years you are still bothering the same girl? Someone kindly explain. When it comes to ladies, I can tell you for sure, we won’t hang around quarter that much unless of course we are suffering from crazy obsession. The only guy I followed for sometime was a certain ex, not because I was obsessed with his black ass, but because I felt so guilty, having dated him for 5 years and finally could not settle with him. So I kept following him up and apologizing. After a number of unanswered texts, I decided that I had punished myself enough for the wrong I had done, and that was it. So tell me guys, what is the fuel that drives you to such craziness?

No comments:

Post a Comment