Friday 5 July 2013

The last straw

 I stoop this low and obey because you are that old fashioned (damn!). Come on beau, you know I love you - probably too much and definitely too hard. But we've stayed ( ) months without sight, and we know this time, it might be a bit hard to fight for it. I've been waiting this whole month to see you, and the d-day is here, and now, I've already lost 95% hope of seeing you at all.

Atleast let me wish you that special happy bday.

I know I sound desperate, but that was my final bout of energy to save this. At least no one can say I didn't try, I've tried, I've believed in us for us, and I've genuinely loved you and wanted you for me.

This to you, tomorrow, I was supposed to be in your arms, loving you, the whole day. But instead, I will be in someone else's arms, giving him a chance to love me the way you could not. You have pushed me to this. It really is a sad goodbye, but there's only too much that I can hold.

Today, someone special, him, celebrates his birthday, and this blog, celebrates it's one month anniversary. Not a day to be sad. Let me figure out how to beat this mood and do some celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment